There are 100 calories in a 0.5 cup serving of Golden Corral Black-Eyed Peas. Calorie breakdown: 22.8% fat, 56.9% carbs, 20.3% protein.
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 100 (418 kJ)||Calories from Fat 25|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 3g||4%|
|Saturated Fat 1g||3%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 14g||5%|
|Dietary Fiber 3g||12%|
|Vitamin A 0mg||0%|
|Vitamin C 0mg||0%|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Calorie Burn Time
How long would it take to burn off 100 calories of Golden Corral Black-Eyed Peas ?
Based on a 35 old female who is 5'7" and weighs 144 lbs
% RDI of Main Nutrition Facts
* Based on a RDI of 2000 calories
Please note that the variety of menu may vary depending on your Golden Corral location.
Recipe for Golden Corral's Black-Eyed Peas
Currently there is no recipe available for Golden Corral Black-Eyed Peas, however here are some other copycat recipes you might be interested in:
- Jack In The Box Fiesta Corn and Potato Chowder Recipe
- Golden Corral Smoked Sausage and Peppers Recipe
- Golden Corral Jalapeno Corn Muffins Recipe