There are 110 calories in a 1/4 cup serving of Golden Corral Beef Taco Meat. Calorie breakdown: 66.7% fat, 7.4% carbs, 25.9% protein.
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 110 (460 kJ)|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 8g||12%|
|Saturated Fat 3g||15%|
|Trans Fat 1g|
|Total Carbohydrate 2g||1%|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0%|
|Vitamin A 0mg||0%|
|Vitamin C 0mg||0%|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Calorie Burn Time
How long would it take to burn off 110 calories of Golden Corral Beef Taco Meat ?
Based on a 35 old female who is 5'7" and weighs 144 lbs
% RDI of Main Nutrition Facts
* Based on a RDI of 2000 calories
Please note that the variety of menu may vary depending on your Golden Corral location.
Recipe for Golden Corral's Beef Taco Meat
Currently there is no recipe available for Golden Corral Beef Taco Meat, however here are some other copycat recipes you might be interested in:
- Jack In The Box Applewood Chicken Recipe
- Golden Corral KC BBQ Spare Ribs Recipe
- Jack In The Box Cajun Shrimp Pasta Recipe