There are 220 calories in a 1 Serving serving of Golden Corral BBQ Pork Ribs. Calorie breakdown: 49.1% fat, 9.1% carbs, 41.8% protein.
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 220 (920 kJ)||Calories from Fat 110|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 12g||18%|
|Saturated Fat 4g||20%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 5g||2%|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0%|
|Vitamin A 0mg||0%|
|Vitamin C 0mg||0%|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Calorie Burn Time
How long would it take to burn off 220 calories of Golden Corral BBQ Pork Ribs ?
Based on a 35 old female who is 5'7" and weighs 144 lbs
% RDI of Main Nutrition Facts
* Based on a RDI of 2000 calories
Please note that the variety of menu may vary depending on your Golden Corral location.
Recipe for Golden Corral's BBQ Pork Ribs
Currently there is no recipe available for Golden Corral BBQ Pork Ribs, however here are some other copycat recipes you might be interested in:
- Golden Corral Meatloaf Recipe
- Golden Corral Beef Vegetable Soup Recipe
- Golden Corral Chili Bean Soup Recipe