There are 350 calories in a 1 each serving of Golden Corral BBQ Chicken Thighs (Baked Bone-In). Calorie breakdown: 61.4% fat, 6.8% carbs, 31.8% protein.
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 350 (1,464 kJ)|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 24g||37%|
|Saturated Fat 8g||40%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 6g||2%|
|Dietary Fiber 1g||4%|
|Vitamin A 0mg||0%|
|Vitamin C 0mg||0%|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Calorie Burn Time
How long would it take to burn off 350 calories of Golden Corral BBQ Chicken Thighs (Baked Bone-In) ?
Based on a 35 old female who is 5'7" and weighs 144 lbs
% RDI of Main Nutrition Facts
* Based on a RDI of 2000 calories
Please note that the variety of menu may vary depending on your Golden Corral location.
Recipe for Golden Corral's BBQ Chicken Thighs (Baked Bone-In)
Currently there is no recipe available for Golden Corral BBQ Chicken Thighs (Baked Bone-In), however here are some other copycat recipes you might be interested in:
- Jack In The Box Asiago Pepper Corn Steak Recipe
- Golden Corral Roast Turkey Recipe
- Golden Corral Spinach Marie Recipe