There are 180 calories in a 1 fillet serving of Golden Corral Baked Florentine Fish. Calorie breakdown: 64.3% fat, 2.4% carbs, 33.3% protein.
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 180 (753 kJ)|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 12g||18%|
|Saturated Fat 4g||18%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 1g||0%|
|Dietary Fiber 1g||4%|
|Vitamin A 0mg||0%|
|Vitamin C 0mg||0%|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Calorie Burn Time
How long would it take to burn off 180 calories of Golden Corral Baked Florentine Fish ?
Based on a 35 old female who is 5'7" and weighs 144 lbs
% RDI of Main Nutrition Facts
* Based on a RDI of 2000 calories
Please note that the variety of menu may vary depending on your Golden Corral location.
Recipe for Golden Corral's Baked Florentine Fish
Currently there is no recipe available for Golden Corral Baked Florentine Fish, however here are some other copycat recipes you might be interested in:
- Jack In The Box Apple Chimicheesecake Recipe
- Golden Corral Roast Turkey Recipe
- Jack In The Box Egg Nog Milkshake Recipe