Doolittles Restaurants Steelhead Trout With Burnt Lemon Oil
There are 950 calories in a 1 Serving serving of Doolittles Restaurants Steelhead Trout With Burnt Lemon Oil. Calorie breakdown: 58.8% fat, 20.6% carbs, 20.6% protein.* DI: Recommended Daily Intake based on 2000 calories diet.
Calorie Burn Time
How long would it take to burn off 950 calories of Doolittles Restaurants Steelhead Trout With Burnt Lemon Oil ?
* Based on a RDI of 2000 calories
Please note that the variety of menu may vary depending on your location.
More Food from Doolittles Restaurants
- Prime Rib French Dip
- Cavatappi With Sausage & Butternut Squash
- Australian Sea Bass with Mussels, without Polenta (add Orange Black Pepper Aioli)
- Jamaican Pork Tenderloin with Sweet Potato Hash
- Balsamic Vinaigrette
Recipe for Doolittles Restaurants's Steelhead Trout With Burnt Lemon Oil
Currently there is no recipe available for Doolittles Restaurants Steelhead Trout With Burnt Lemon Oil, however here are some other copycat recipes you might be interested in:
- Golden Corral Red Bliss Potatoes Recipe
- Golden Corral Chicken Salad Recipe
- Golden Corral Roast Turkey Recipe
Doolittles Restaurants Deals & Coupons
You may also check if there are any coupons and deals available to save on this and many other Doolittles Restaurants menu items.
Read reviews and share your opinion
Amount per serving
950 (3,975 kJ)
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 61g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Total Carbohydrate 48g
Dietary Fiber 3g
Total Sugars 0g
Vitamin A 0mg
Vitamin C 0mg