Dairy Queen Kids' Menu – Milk
There are 100 calories in a 1 order serving of Dairy Queen Kids' Menu – Milk. Calorie breakdown: 22.0% fat, 46.8% carbs, 31.2% protein.* DI: Recommended Daily Intake based on 2000 calories diet.
Calorie Burn Time
How long would it take to burn off 100 calories of Dairy Queen Kids' Menu – Milk ?
Please note that the variety of menu may vary depending on your Dairy Queen location.
More Food from Dairy Queen
- Onion Rings
- Pomegranate Berry Blast Smoothie, Small
- Pancake Platter with Sausage
- Add a Banana to Small Drink
- Banana Shake, Small
Recipe for Dairy Queen's Kids' Menu – Milk
Currently there is no recipe available for Dairy Queen Kids' Menu – Milk, however here are some other copycat recipes you might be interested in:
- Jack In The Box Sweet Asian Pineapple Burger Recipe
- Golden Corral Black Eyed Peas Recipe
- Golden Corral Chicken and Rice Soup Recipe