Dairy Queen Kansas City BBQ Pulled Pork Sandwich
There are 430 calories in a 1 sandwich serving of Dairy Queen Kansas City BBQ Pulled Pork Sandwich. Calorie breakdown: 24.9% fat, 50.8% carbs, 24.3% protein.* DI: Recommended Daily Intake based on 2000 calories diet.
Calorie Burn Time
How long would it take to burn off 430 calories of Dairy Queen Kansas City BBQ Pulled Pork Sandwich ?
* Based on a RDI of 2000 calories
Please note that the variety of menu may vary depending on your Dairy Queen location.
More Food from Dairy Queen
- Marzetti Asian Sesame Dressing
- Pork Tenderloin Sandwich
- Chocolate Dipped Ice Cream Cone
- Brownie & Oreo Cupfection
- Marzetti Light Ranch Dressing
Recipe for Dairy Queen's Kansas City BBQ Pulled Pork Sandwich
Currently there is no recipe available for Dairy Queen Kansas City BBQ Pulled Pork Sandwich, however here are some other copycat recipes you might be interested in:
- Jack In The Box Chipotle Chicken Club Sandwich Recipe
- Jack In The Box Fiesta Corn and Potato Chowder Recipe
- Golden Corral Chili Bean Soup Recipe
Dairy Queen Deals & Coupons
You may also check if there are any coupons and deals available to save on this and many other Dairy Queen menu items.
Read reviews and share your opinion
Amount per serving
430 (1,799 kJ)
Calories from Fat
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 15g
Saturated Fat 5g
Trans Fat 0g
Total Carbohydrate 69g
Dietary Fiber 2g
Total Sugars 26g
Vitamin A 0mg
Vitamin C 0mg