Back Yard Burgers Grilled Chicken Salad
There are 220 calories in a 1 salad serving of Back Yard Burgers Grilled Chicken Salad. Calorie breakdown: 15.3% fat, 39.0% carbs, 45.8% protein.* DI: Recommended Daily Intake based on 2000 calories diet.
Calorie Burn Time
How long would it take to burn off 220 calories of Back Yard Burgers Grilled Chicken Salad ?
* Based on a RDI of 2000 calories
Please note that the variety of menu may vary depending on your Back Yard Burgers location.
More Food from Back Yard Burgers
- BYB Blackberry Cobbler A La Mode
- BYB Back Yard Classic Bleu Cheeseburger
- Waffle Fries, prepared, 4.5 oz. Kid's
- BYB Back Yard Classic Pepper Jack Cheeseburger
- Shake, Vanilla
Recipe for Back Yard Burgers's Grilled Chicken Salad
Currently there is no recipe available for Back Yard Burgers Grilled Chicken Salad, however here are some other copycat recipes you might be interested in:
- Golden Corral Red Beans and Rice Recipe
- Golden Corral Jalapeno Corn Muffins Recipe
- Jack In The Box Mini Buffalo Chicken Sandwich Recipe
Back Yard Burgers Deals & Coupons
You may also check if there are any coupons and deals available to save on this and many other Back Yard Burgers menu items.
Read reviews and share your opinion
Amount per serving
220 (920 kJ)
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 4g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Total Carbohydrate 23g
Dietary Fiber 4g
Total Sugars 7g
Vitamin A 2.9mg
Vitamin C 36mg